www.ssc.nic.in SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online Working Link Here: By Staff Selection Commission an SSC CGL Exam is conducted every year for the recruitment of Grade “B” and “C” category posts in various Government Ministries, Departments, and Offices. Don’t miss the opportunity for SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online.
The SSC CGL test is held in 2 levels called Tiers. The entire procedure of registration and communication happens online through the official website of SSC. Candidates must qualify for each level of the SSC CGL exam to progress to the next one, before being finally selected. The SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF has been posted on 17th September 2022 for filling 20,000 vacancies (tentative) at the official SSC CGL Apply Online 2022 working link email@example.com. If you are facing SSC CGL site not working problem you can contact customer care anytime. SSC has also altered the SSC CGL Exam Pattern & Selection Process, presently there will be two tiers only for selecting qualified applicants for CGL posts.
SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online
SSC Combined Graduate Level exam is considered to be one of the major examinations to be conducted for graduate students in India. SSC is running SSC CGL exams 2022 and is run every year to select workers for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in its Subordinate Offices. SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online would be an awesome opportunity for students looking forward to a place in the prominent organizations within the central government. Every year thousands of jobs are filled by SSC in Government departments. While a government position helps to develop a steady career, it is also weighted with duties.
All essential SSC CGL 2022 Apply a late date and time have been issued along with the entire SSC CGL 2022 notification pdf. The Online SSC CGL Application form for the Exam will be commenced from 17th September to 08th October 2022. The tentative 20,000 vacancies for SSC CGL Apply Online 2022 test were released along with SSC CGL Notification 2022 on www.ssc.nic.in. Last year, a total of 7686 Vacancies were notified by SSC. The openings have experienced a drop as compared to previous years. Candidates can see SSC CGL Apply Online Vacancy Comparison Year-wise by checking into the vacancy details of SSC CGL.
Download Here >> SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online Working Link
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
RUHS BSc Nursing Admit Card
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
|Recruitment Type||SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level)|
|Department name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Tax Assistant, Inspector, Assistant Audit Officer, Auditor etc.|
|No. of Posts||20,000 (Tentative)|
|SSC CGL Application Form Start Date 2022||17th September 2022|
|Last Date of Submission Application Form||13th October 2022 (11:00 pm)|
|Join Telegram for the latest updates||Click Here|
www.ssc.nic.in CGL Apply Last Date and Time 2022
In India, the Staff Selection Commission is one of the most sought-after organizations for government examinations. Every year, it administers the Combined Graduate Level – SSC CGL recruitment 2022 to non-technical Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ non-gazetted posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the Government of India.
The admission card for each stage will be distributed after the application status has been disclosed. SSC CGL Admit Cards are made available on the particular regional website for which the applicant has registered. Applicants can get their SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online 2022 Admit Card by entering their registration number and the password acquired during the registration procedure.
WB TET 2022 Application Form @wbbpe.org
How to get selected for SSC CGL 2022 exam
Exam will be administered in four stages, as detailed below:
|1||Initial Level||Computer-Based Exam (Qualifying in nature)|
|2||Tier-II||Paper I (Required for all positions), Paper-II for those applying for the position of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation, and Paper III for those applying for the position of Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.|
- Roll numbers and admit cards will be issued to all candidates who have successfully applied for the SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online and who will be participating in the computer-based examination (Tier-I).
- Candidates will be shortlisted, per category, based on their Tier-I scores for the Tier-II and Tier-III examinations.
- Separate cutoffs will be published for Paper-II of Tier-II (i.e., for the position of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)), Paper-III of Tier-II (i.e., for the positions of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer), and Paper-I of Tier-I. (i.e. for all other posts).
- Tier-II Examinations will be administered to all applicants who passed Tier-I.
- In Tier II, all applicants will be required to take Papers I, II, and III. However, only shortlisted candidates for the positions of Junior Statistical Officer (JSO) and Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer would be needed to appear for Paper-II and Paper III, respectively.
TSPSC Group 1 Hall Ticket 2022
SSC CGL 2022 Online Application Fee
The needed application cost is Rs. 100/-
- Who are exempted: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen applicants.
- Applications fee should be paid only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. An online challan will be generated.
- To make the cash payment of the fee, a printout of the challan is required created online following the completion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the appropriate fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration.
- Those applicants who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Candidates will have to submit their registration number and date of birth to proceed with Part-2 registration. Staff Selection Commission provides results for each stage on the official website www.ssc.nic.in.
This year, there will be 2 tier selection procedure and Tier 1 would be qualifying in nature. SSC CGL Tier 1 Result will be issued giving the names & roll numbers of the candidates qualifying to sit for the Tier 2 Exam. The final result will be calculated on the basis of marks achieved by the candidates in this particular exam. SSC CGL Apply Online has announced category-wise and post-wise cut-off marks along with the result announcement of each stage. The cut-off is based on difficulty level, the number of vacancies, and previous year patterns.
MP Board 10th, 12th Time Table 2023
How to Apply Online for SSC CGL Application Form 2022 Link?
You can apply for the Combined Graduate Level Exam through the official website. Follow the process given below to apply.
- First, you need to visit SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Check Download CGL 2022 Notification after entering the official website.
- Now click on the CGL Application Form link.
- Now you have to enter the required details and information.
- Now you have to get the application form fee.
- Then scan and upload the required documents.
- Now submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
SSC CGL Important Dates 2022
|SSC CGL Application Form Starting Date||September 17, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13th October 2022 (11:00 pm)|
|Last date for online fee payment||13th October 2022 (11:00 pm)|
|Last date for generating offline Challan||14 October 2022 by 23:00 Hrs|
|Last date for payment through Challan||15 October 2022|
|Application Form Correction||19th to 20th October 2022 (11:30 pm)|
|Tier-I Examination (CBE)||December 2022|
|Tier II Examination (CBE)||Notify Soon|
SSC CGL 2022 Application Important Links
|SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online Status||Registration | Login|
|SSC CGL 2022 Notification PDF Download||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram for the latest updates||Click Here|
If any applicant has any query related to SSC CGL 2022 Application Form Last Date then he can ask us in below comment box. You have to visit this page for SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online Working Link.
SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online FAQ
The wage scale for various personnel hired for various SSC CGL positions is listed below: Pay for SSC CGL Positions. Pay Grade 8 (Rs 47600 to 151100) Audit assistant officer Accounts Officer assistant.
AAO in C&AG for SSC CGL is the answer.
The highest paying position under SSC CGL is Assistant Audit Officer (AAO). After being hired, they are included in the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
2022–23 SSC CGL Posts Preference.
The group’s information is crucial for completing SSC CGL preferences. Due to the greater pay range, grade A is preferred by the majority of applicants, followed by grades B, C, and D. not older than 30 years. not older than 30 years.
The post SSC CGL 2022 Apply Online ( Working Link ) www.ssc.nic.in Apply Last Date Extended appeared first on PM Sarkari Yojana.